Welcome to the ET180 Pocket PC Phone User’s Guide. This Guide is designed to help you get up and running quickly with your new ET180—a Windows® Powered Pocket PC 2002, Phone Edition device. It describes all you need to know about how to use your new mobile companion as well as the application programs that come with it.
This Guide will discuss the following topics:
• ET180 system tour
• Setup and maintenance procedures
• Viewing and entering data
• Using the phone features
• Managing information using the Microsoft® Pocket PC Phone Edition software programs
• Synchronising data between your ET180 and your computer
• Connecting your device to a computer, a network, or the Internet
• Personalising your device with your own preference settings
This Guide introduces you to the many ways your ET180 can help you organise and manage both business and personal information to make your everyday activities a more productive and satisfying experience.
Download ET180 Pocket PC Phone User’s Guide Manual